Studying at Turning Point™ Institute
Part-time Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses
4 Year MSc in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
Part-time at Weekends – Commencing October 2021
Closing date for receipt of applications Thursday 26th August 2021
Validated and awarded by University College Cork.
This Course takes place at 23 Herbert Street, Dublin 2.
For further information, please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01/2801603
Foundation Course in Counselling and Psychotherapy(part time)
Commencing Thursday 13th January 2022
10 Thursday evenings – 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
For further information please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar. Email email@example.com
Diploma in Supervision for Healthcare Professionals
Postponed until Autumn 2022
7 weekends – Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To register your interest please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01/2801603
Associated Professional and Accrediting Bodies
- Irish Council for Psychotherapy ICP
- Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy IAHIP
- Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy IACP
- European Association for Psychotherapy EAP
- As an accredited Training Institute, EAPTI, TPI can directly award the European Certificate of Psychotherapy, ECP, to our graduates. For further details on how to apply please Tel: 01/2801603 or Email: email@example.com
- European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy EAIP