Studying at Turning Point™ Institute
Part-time Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses
4 Year MSc in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
Part-time at Weekends – Commencing October 2022
Closing date for receipt of Applications – 22nd May 2022
Validated and awarded by University College Cork.
This Course takes place at 23 Herbert Street, Dublin 2.
For further information, please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01/2801603
Foundation Course in Counselling and Psychotherapy(part time)
Commencing early Autumn 2022
10 Thursday evenings – 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
For further information please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar – Email email@example.com Tel: 01/2801603
Diploma in Supervision for Healthcare Professionals
Commencing early 2023
To register your interest please contact Geraldine Green, Registrar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01/2801603
Associated Professional and Accrediting Bodies
- Irish Council for Psychotherapy ICP
- Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy IAHIP
- Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy IACP
- European Association for Psychotherapy EAP
- As an accredited Training Institute, EAPTI, TPI can directly award the European Certificate of Psychotherapy, ECP, to our graduates. For further details on how to apply please Tel: 01/2801603 or Email: email@example.com
- European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy EAIP